Put Your Hands Up If You Want Thicker Hair
For those of us who are a little lacking in the hair department, (that would be me), who has ever wished they could have hair more like this beautiful girl eating a flower.
How many different products or gimmicks have you tried to see if you can change the hair you were born with?
Sadly, we can’t create more actual hair on our heads. We can however, make the most of what we have. There are two main parts to this.
Firstly, we have to make sure we get the right nutrients and lead a good lifestyle will give our bodies a chance to make the best hair we can have.
I’ve covered this in more detail in previous posts so I if you’d like more information please feel free to go back and have a look.
So that’s got the body covered to create the best hair it can. Once its out of your head there are things we can do to make it fuller and have more volume.
– A bodifying shampoo and conditioner to help create body
– Styling products especially for your hair, things that are great for fine hair are texturizing dust, mousse and styling sprays.
– Learning how to properly blow-dry and style your hair. YouTube has heaps of tutorials or you could book a blow-drying lesson with me.
– Hair extensions can be used to create more volume.
– Hot rollers, teasing and a good hair spray. Yes, it sound old fashioned but it can do the trick!
The big key here is to educate yourself on the options. Next time you’re at the hairdresser don’t be scared to ask for tips. Look up from the magazine or your phone to see what your hairdresser is doing and maybe you’ll pick up some tips…
If you’d like to book an appointment to give your hair or scalp some love. I’d be happy to talk through it’s current condition as part of your initial consultation. All the details to make a booking can be found here.